Marty Bergen Lesson Papers
For those who were unable to attend Marty's September 09 Online Declarer Play Lessons on BBO
you can now purchase the Lesson Material to study Offline at your leisure
This set includes:
10 ready-to-use 52-card layouts of interesting, instructive lesson deals at intermediate+ level.
Those who purchase will receive:
A. All 10 deals set as a problem with declarer, dummy and opening lead.
B. All 52 cards for all deals;
C. Complete explanation and analysis of each deal;
D. List of questions asked by students attending -- along with Marty's answers and explanations;
E. List of declarer play principles for these deals (and others).
Themes illustrated in the deals include:
- Make the most of your entries,
- Draw trump or not,
- Counting (and applying the result),
- Setting up a squeeze,
- Executing an endplay,
- Overcoming a blocked suit,
- Avoiding losing finesses,
- When to ruff in the long hand,
- Declaring at match points vs. imps,
- The right time to duck;
- Avoiding a trump promotion,
- Developing dummy's long suit.
The price to receive all of the above is just $20.